By Leam A. Craig,William R. Lindsay,Kevin D. Browne
- New for the Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology: a sensible guide that covers the overview, remedy and administration of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Summarises the study literature at the features and incidence of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Discusses danger evaluation and techniques in remedy and management
- Includes participants world-renowned within the box of review and remedy of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities resembling Tony Ward, Glynis Murphy, and Douglas Boer
Read or Download Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This ebook is the 1st at the craft of powerful writing established expressly for the psychologist-assessor. writer J. B. Allyn, a certified author who focuses on psychology, combines reference e-book with educational. She blends details at the characteristics that create a writer’s targeted presence at the web page with illustrations of right English grammar.
This e-book examines a number healing ways utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The methods contain Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic remedy (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
With the media highlight at the contemporary advancements in regards to the best court docket, increasingly more humans became more and more drawn to the top court docket within the land. who're the justices that run it and the way do they make their judgements? The Psychology of the very best court docket through Lawrence S. Wrightsman is the 1st booklet to entirely learn the psychology of superb court docket decision-making.
Essay from the yr 2014 within the topic Psychology - Forensic Psychology, Penal procedure, Boston college, direction: Forensic Behavioral research, language: English, summary: This paintings good points a number of brief essays at the origins of legal habit, psychopathic habit, psychological issues, affects and results of rape on sufferers and the consequences of tradition and ethnic starting place for the legal justice procedure.
- Children's Testimony: A Handbook of Psychological Research and Forensic Practice (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law)
- Learning From Strangers: The Art and Method of Qualitative Interview Studies
- Forensic Psychology: Concepts, Debates and Practice
- Effective Interviewing and Interrogation Techniques
- Forensic Reports and Testimony: A Guide to Effective Communication for Psychologists and Psychiatrists
Extra info for Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook